Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hannah Montana or Bust!!!





Like every crazy mother of a tween in North America, I HAD to get Hannah Montana concert tickets. They went on sale on a Saturday morning in October and I was online and on the land phone line at the same time. Stoney was on 2 cells, too, trying to get through. Well, lo and behold at 10:00 on the dot, the Ticketmaster website refreshed and I was able to get my limit of 4 tickets! We knew of one other mom in town that was able to get tickets and we knew about 100 moms trying to get them! So the first Saturday in December, K and her two best buddies (+one of their moms) and I went to Little Rock for the concert. The mom dropped us off at the arena and we found K's teacher and her little girl. We posed for pics and spent a trillion dollars on souvenirs and then the time came for the big concert! I don't think I have ever heard squealing like I heard that night! We danced and sang for 2 straight hours! Needless to say, the girls sacked out in the back of the Tahoe by the time we were exiting the city limits of Little Rock!

No comments: